The ChannelAdvisor Developer Network provides a set of web services that give programmatic access to ChannelAdvisor Premium Marketplaces accounts. Sample uses include creating and updating inventory, and retrieving orders and sending back tracking numbers.
To access information programmatically, you build web service clients that connect to one or more of the ChannelAdvisor Web Services. Each service can be used independently, although for some operations, you will need to use multiple services in a single client program.
ChannelAdvisor Developer Network
We offer the following API Services:
- Inventory - The Inventory Service provides methods to manipulate products in a ChannelAdvisor account.
- Listing - The Listing Service provides methods to process information regarding open listings in a ChannelAdvisor account.
- Marketplace Ads - The Marketplace Ad Service provides methods to manipulate Ads in ChannelAdvisor.
- Order - The Order Service contains public web methods for retrieving and submitting Orders. An order represents an entire purchase commitment from a buyer to a ChannelAdvisor seller.
- Shipping - The Shipping Service is used to manage and query shipping information into a ChannelAdvisor account.
API Overview - This video gives a brief overview of how the ChannelAdvisor API works. View the transcript of this video.
Tasks to Complete
Complete the following tasks related to this topic:
- Grant DeveloperKey Access to an Account
- Review Introduction to Integrations
- Sample Integration Operations
Below are additional references related to this task: