General Forum Rules
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Keep all posts on-topic, no meaningless posts
- Be respectful to all other users at all times. Flaming or insulting users in any form in the forum, private messages or emails will not be tolerated.
- Do not post any material that can be offensive to others or discuss illegal activity.
- Do not disguise yourself or represent another community member/company by name or avatar or statements.
- Use the search feature for answers to your questions prior to posting.
- Make sure you have read the parent article/post completely before posting a reply.
- Choose an appropriate brief subject line. Do not use all caps. An example of a bad subject line would be "HELP!!!! Buyers cannot check out". A good subject line might me "Buyers receive error 72 when trying to check out".
- Do not link to sites that contain adult content, sexually oriented material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Any post containing an inappropriate link will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- No commercial advertising is permitted. Any posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising , or spam can and will be removed.
- Respect copyright of other users, sites, media etc.
- Forum participants should note that the forums are public. All members of this community as well as anybody on the Internet has access to read these forums.
- The use of animated avatars is not allowed.
- Using an avatar that represents you as a ChannelAdvisor employee is prohibited.
- Do not use any imagery that you do not own or have rights to use.
- Do not use any imagery that would be offensive to others. Offensive imagery will be removed without notice.
Soliciting and Advertising
These rules also apply to private messaging. Failure to abide by these rules may result in an editing, negative moderation or deletion of your post. ChannelAdvisor reserves the right to ban abusers from the site. We also reserve the right to change these rules at any time.
- Posting jobs or soliciting your services for jobs/projects on this forum is not allowed.
- Posting threads or sending private messages or emails to users that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations are strictly forbidden.
- Explicit advertising and solicitous language in signatures is prohibited.