The backbone of ChannelAdvisor's integration with Newegg is our ability to regularly send and receive information on your behalf. We will update data and remove listings based on information you remove or add into your ChannelAdvisor inventory.
For a complete overview of all of the steps to begin selling on Newegg please visit the Newegg Getting Started Guide.
Tasks to Complete
- Assign the Newegg Label
- Activate Your Newegg Feed
- View the Communication Frequency
Assign the Newegg Label
In order to send inventory to the Newegg Marketplace, you tell the system to pull all inventory that has a label associated with it. This gives you a flexible way to tag the inventory you want to appear on the marketplace without having to assign classifications or any other grouping mechanism. The label assigned must be the same as the label configured in your Newegg Settings. This action notifies ChannelAdvisor which products will be included in your Newegg feed.
For more information on this topic view the Using Labels page.
Activate Your Newegg Feed
In order to turn on ChannelAdvisor's integration with Newegg you must activate your feed by following these steps:
- Begin by Navigating to your Marketplaces > Newegg > Settings view.
- Order Fulfillment - Enable this option to allow ChannelAdvisor to begin downloading orders, send shipping notifications and process refunds and cancellations.
- Create and Manage Product Listings - Enable this option to activate your Newegg product feed.
Now that your Newegg integration has been activated ChannelAdvisor and Newegg will be communicating frequently. Depending on the number of SKUs and the complexity of your inventory information the amount of time it takes to process, communicate, and update on the marketplace could vary significantly. Refer to the Marketplaces - Processing and Communication Frequency page for more information on this subject.