Established in 2009, BigCommerce was built to grow small businesses into successful companies. BigCommerce’s hassle-free approach to ecommerce allows their tens of thousands of customers to sell and showcase their products on an online store to create a flawless, integrated shopping experience.
Click below to download our tip sheet:
Why Use the BigCommerce Webstore with ChannelAdvisor
- Automatically manage product details and stock levels across many channels, including your BigCommerce store.
- Standardize order fulfillment processes by receiving order details and updating shipping tracking information for your BigCommerce orders along with all your marketplace orders. Juggle Inventory across marketplaces and your BigCommerce store.
- Seamlessly use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) with orders from marketplaces or BigCommerce.
- Expand by easily adding a new specialty site or a webstore in a new locale while maintaining control of your inventory and orders in ChannelAdvisor.
- Open a webstore on a platform that is easy to use and easy to expand.
Features of the ChannelAdvisor BigCommerce Integration
- Pick which products you want to send to your BigCommerce Webstore.
- Monitor GMV, top selling products and orders requiring shipping through the Webstore Dashboard.
- ChannelAdvisor creates and updates both product and product variation details on the BigCommerce Storefront approximately every hour.
- ChannelAdvisor updates the stock levels for items on BigCommerce based on Inventory Juggler rules setup in ChannelAdvisor.
- All BigCommerce order details automatically import into ChannelAdvisor every 15 minutes, updating inventory stock levels for use on all other channels.
- Shipment tracking information that is uploaded into ChannelAdvisor is automatically updated in BigCommerce.
Important Notes about the Integration
- The ChannelAdvisor BigCommerce integration supports Smart Collections on BigCommerce. It does not assign products to "manual" collections.
- ChannelAdvisor only imports orders that are paid. In BigCommerce, the related checkout behavior is determined by the Settings > Checkout > After an order has been placed setting. Once the credit card has been charged, ChannelAdvisor will import the order.
- Orders refunded in ChannelAdvisor will NOT be refunded on BigCommerce. You will need to handle the refund directly in BigCommerce.
How to Get Started
Getting started with BigCommerce is easy and ChannelAdvisor can help you along the way with this process. Begin by following these steps:
- Create a store in BigCommerce .
- Contact your ChannelAdvisor Sales Representative to request access to the ChannelAdvisor BigCommerce Integration.
- Contact ChannelAdvisor Lauch Services to Get Started .