Branding is a lot more than slick marketing collateral and ads, it’s fostering a strong, omni-channel presence across all channels.
With ChannelAdvisor Facebook Campaigns you can quickly and easily surface select products on Facebook—and to the loyal fans that follow you there—and do so in a way that is streamlined and consistent with how your products and brand are presented on other e-commerce channels.
Why use the ChannelAdvisor Facebook Campaigns Solution?
Using ChannelAdvisor's solution will give you an easy way to create and manage your Facebook ad campaigns. With Facebook campaigns you can do the following:
- Easily select the exact products to promote from your inventory that is fully integrated with ChannelAdvisor.
- Promote featured products, seasonal specials, sales, daily deals and new products to educate your fans and drive traffic back to your website.
- Build your campaign within the ChannelAdvisor platform and customize it with brand-specific colors and styles.
- Measure the social signals you’re getting at a product level to guide future promotions both on and off Facebook.
- Include social buttons such as "Like," "Share" and "Send" to encourage interaction with and sharing of products.
- Preview your campaign in real time prior to launch to check for any errors.
To get started with ChannelAdvisor's Facebook Campaigns solution you will need to complete a series of steps that can be found in the Facebook Campaigns Getting Started Guide.
In line with your promotional calendar, launch seasonal specials, sales, new products or a deal of the day campaign using Facebook Campaigns. When fans click on products, they will be sent to that product page on your website, driving qualified traffic back to your website.
Products & Inventory
We integrate with your inventory, so it’s incredibly easy to select the exact products to promote and measure their success. And, if a product goes out of stock, we’ll pull it down.
Design & User Experience
Maintain a consistent brand image by building your campaign within the ChannelAdvisor platform and customizing it with brand-specific colors and styles. Prior to launch, you’ll be able to preview your page exactly as it will appear on Facebook.