Allyouneed.com is the marketplace powered by DHL, the worlds largest logistics provider from Germany. Allyouneed.com actively promotes its marketplace via Digital Marketing campaigns, coupon promotions, their own printed magazine. Sellers can participate in daily deals highlighting their products on the Allyouneed.com homepage. The huge brand awareness plays an additional role in attracting buyers to this marketplace.
When selling on Allyouneed.com you will be able to:
- Gain access to a new market and grow your sales with a greater exposure.
- List without paying listing fees. You only pay a sales commission at a competitive rate.
- Expose your products to a large audience and benefit from the trusted brand DHL.
- Display your brand in a dedicated store and on the marketplaces' main portal.
Is selling on Allyouneed.com a Good Fit?
If you are considering selling on the Allyouneed.com marketplace please be aware of these important requirements:
1. Business residence in Germany – You have to have a business residence in Germany and need to provide a valid business license or extract from the commercial register.
2. You need to ship your products with DHL – When registering your account you need to provide a signed contract with DHL parcel service.
3. You need to supply an EAN as product identifier – You can only sell items on Allyouneed.com if you provide an EAN as the unique product identifier with the product feed.
4. Official language is German – The official language on Allyouneed.com is German. This means you need to provide all customer-facing text, e.g. titles, descriptions etc. in German. Your customer service team should also be able to deal with customer requests in German.
5. Products must be listed in EURO – All listings on Allyouneed.com must be listed in Euro. You will also be paid by Allyouneed.com in Euro.
What Categories Does Allyouneed.com Offer?
Allyouneed.com offers a wide variety of product categories, including:
- Consumer Electronics
- Home & Kitchen
- Living & Lifestyle
- Sports & Outdoor
- Apparel & Accessories
How Does ChannelAdvisor Work with Allyouneed.com?
- Upload Your Inventory to ChannelAdvisor – Regardless of where you maintain your inventory, you will need to keep a record of your products within the ChannelAdvisor application. ChannelAdvisor offers a variety of options based on what works best for your company. To learn more about getting your Inventory into ChannelAdvisor please refer to the Inventory Getting Started Guide.
- Map Your Inventory to Allyouneed.com's Format – Allyouneed.com, like other marketplaces, has a particular format they require sellers to conform to. ChannelAdvisor has made the process of mapping your inventory information to Allyouneed.com's product fields simple by providing a template to communicate your inventory data in the preferred format to Allyouneed.com.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Your Listings to Allyouneed.com – Once you have completed your inventory mapping you are ready to list products on Allyouneed.com. You will activate your integration between ChannelAdvisor and Allyouneed.com and we will begin sending files to Allyouneed.com with your product details and quantity.
- Customers Purchase Your Products on Allyouneed.com – Now that your products are showing on the Allyouneed.com marketplace, you should start to see sales almost immediately.
- Orders Are Imported into ChannelAdvisor – ChannelAdvisor will retrieve each order and acknowledge it on your behalf. Your orders will then be available in the ChannelAdvisor software to fulfill.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Shipping Confirmations to Allyouneed.com – After you have fulfilled an order (or issued a refund), ChannelAdvisor notifies Allyouneed.com on your behalf. This will mark the order as shipped on the Allyouneed.com site.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started with Allyouneed.com is easy and ChannelAdvisor can help you along the way with this process. Begin by following these steps:
- Request a seller account on the Allyouneed.com marketplace by filling out the registration form .
- If you don't already have one request from ChannelAdvisor support a DE posting account .
- Follow the steps in the ChannelAdvisor Getting Started Guide .