Within the Management and Reporting page, you can view the performance of your campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords, as well as add, change, and delete existing items.
- The performance tab displays the contents of all items that are contained within the selected container. For example, the Campaign Performance tab will show metrics related to all ad groups, ads, and keywords contained in the selected campaign.
- The all tab displays all items of the specified type. For example, select “All Ad Groups” to view a list of all ad groups across multiple campaigns.
Filtering Campaigns, Ad Groups, Ads, and Keywords on the Sponsored Products Management & Reporting page
The dynamic table on the Management & Reporting page allows you to display and filter your items.
- Click on the column headers to sort in ascending or descending order. An arrow will show which column is currently being used to sort.
- Click the Columns button to modify the columns that appear in the table.
- Many columns support in-line editing. Click in the field you wish to edit and update the value. Clicking out of the field or pressing ‘Enter’ on your keyboard will update the value.
- You can save a filter for later use by clicking the Save Filter button on the toolbar.
Managing Sponsored Products Campaigns, Ad Groups, Ads, and Keywords in Bulk
On the Management and Reporting page, you can modify your settings for groups of items in bulk.
- Filter your items using the options within the table.
- Select using the select checkbox on the left-hand side of the table. You can perform the following actions:
- Enable: activate paused campaigns/ad groups/ads/keywords. This action has no effect on enabled items.
- Pause: pause enabled campaigns/ad groups/ads/keywords. This action has no effect on paused items.
- Archive: archive selected items. Archived items cannot be edited. If a campaign is archived, it will not serve ads though the actual ad might appear as active. You can still view the campaign and see its previous performance though.
- Bid: This action is only available in the Keywords tab. You can do the following in bulk:
- Set All to: Specify a specific dollar amount to bid for these items.
- Increase by: Select this option to increase the existing bid amount. Select dollar amount ($) or percentage(%) and enter a value. You will also be given the option to define max bid limits.
- Decrease by: Select this option to decrease the existing bid amount. Select dollar amount ($) or percentage(%) and enter a value. You will also be given the option to define a minimum bid limit.