Launching in June 2013, ManoMano became the first European marketplace to specialize in DIY and gardening tools. ManoMano reaches thousands of buyers across Europe through localized marketplace sites for France, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, and Germany. ManoMano drives high traffic by:
- Utilizing a team of specialists and DIY enthusiasts through the “ManoMano Community” to help customers to find the right product for their project.
- Selecting only high-quality sellers, in terms of product prices and quality of service.
- Providing a seller integration process that is faster and easier than other major marketplaces.
- Adapting to the seller's particularity.
- Offering a website designed for DIY and gardening.
What Categories Does ManoMano Offer?
ManoMano offers sellers many home improvement categories such as:
- Building Supplies
How Does ChannelAdvisor Work with ManoMano?
- Upload Your Inventory to ChannelAdvisor – Regardless of where you maintain your inventory, you will need to keep a record of your products within the ChannelAdvisor application. ChannelAdvisor offers a variety of options based on what works best for your company. To learn more about getting your Inventory into ChannelAdvisor please refer to the Inventory Getting Started Guide .
- Map Your Inventory to ManoMano's Format – ManoMano, like other marketplaces, has a particular format they require sellers to conform to. ChannelAdvisor has made the process of mapping your inventory information to ManoMano's product fields simple by providing a template for communicating your inventory data in the preferred format to ManoMano.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Your Listings to ManoMano – Once you have completed your inventory mapping you are ready to list products on ManoMano. You will activate your integration between ChannelAdvisor and ManoMano and we will begin sending files to ManoMano with your product details, prices and quantity available to sell.
- Customers Purchase Your Products on ManoMano – Now that your products are showing on the ManoMano marketplace, you should start to see sales. ManoMano will handle all aspects of customer payment processing and fraud prevention.
- Orders Are Imported into ChannelAdvisor – ChannelAdvisor will retrieve each order and acknowledge it on your behalf. Your orders will then be available in the ChannelAdvisor software to fulfill.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Shipping Confirmations to ManoMano – After you have fulfilled an order, ChannelAdvisor will send a shipping confirmation to ManoMano on your behalf. This will mark the order as shipped in ManoMano and does not require additional input from you.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started with ManoMano is easy and ChannelAdvisor can help you along the way with this process.
- Please make sure you meet the following ManoMano requirements:
- Must sell home improvement and gardening products
- Very competitive prices
- Good reviews
- If you want to become a seller on ManoMano, please email the appropriate regional address to start the process:
- France: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spain: email@example.com
- Italy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Kingdom: email@example.com
- Germany: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano is supported in the following ChannelAdvisor posting locales:
- France, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, and Germany
- If you do not have a ChannelAdvisor account in one of the above posting locales, please look to the Add a New Country page for instructions.
- If ManoMano doesn’t display in Marketplaces > Add Marketplace, contact your ChannelAdvisor Sales Representative to request access to the ManoMano ChannelAdvisor integration.
Follow the Getting Started with ManoMano Guide .