The revolutionary SKU Cloud marketplace platform provides online retailers the opportunity to sell to UK consumers in private, winning incremental sales and protecting margins without any setup costs or commission.
Since its launch in 2012, SKU Cloud has been helping online sellers win back sales they would otherwise miss out on. By offering their users a private better price on almost any product, their service has proved hugely addictive to UK online shoppers: 1 in every 3 offers convert to orders and their customer retention rate sits at 60%, ten times the industry average.
SKU Cloud also provides partner channels, such as Barclaycard's bespoke offers, access to their technology and marketplace catalogue. This means merchants selling through SKU Cloud can reach more customers and generate more sales through their integration with SKU Cloud.
What Categories Does SKU Cloud Offer?
SKU Cloud offers a wide variety of product categories. Here are their best selling categories:
- Home & Garden
- Media (e.g. video games, etc.)
However, sellers are allowed to list in any category. SKU Cloud doesn't have their own taxonomy, so sellers may provide their own category structure.
How Does ChannelAdvisor Work with SKU Cloud?
- Upload Your Inventory to ChannelAdvisor – Regardless of where you maintain your inventory, you will need to keep a record of your products within the ChannelAdvisor application. ChannelAdvisor offers a variety of options based on what works best for your company. To learn more about getting your Inventory into ChannelAdvisor please refer to the Inventory Getting Started Guide .
- Map Your Inventory to SKU Cloud's Format – SKU Cloud, like other marketplaces, has a particular format they require sellers to conform to. ChannelAdvisor has made the process of mapping your inventory information to SKU Cloud's product fields simple by providing a template for communicating your inventory data in the preferred format to SKU Cloud.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Your Listings to SKU Cloud – Once you have completed your inventory mapping you are ready to list products on SKU Cloud. You will activate your integration between ChannelAdvisor and SKU Cloud and we will begin sending files to SKU Cloud with your product details, prices and quantity available to sell.
- Customers Purchase Your Products on SKU Cloud – Now that your products are showing on the SKU Cloud marketplace, you should start to see sales. SKU Cloud will handle all aspects of customer payment processing and fraud prevention.
- Orders Are Imported into ChannelAdvisor – ChannelAdvisor will retrieve each order and acknowledge it on your behalf. Your orders will then be available in the ChannelAdvisor software to fulfill.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Shipping Confirmations to SKU Cloud – After you have fulfilled an order, ChannelAdvisor will send a shipping confirmation to SKU Cloud on your behalf. This will mark the order as shipped in SKU Cloud and does not require additional input from you.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started with SKU Cloud is easy and ChannelAdvisor can help you along the way with this process.
- Please make sure you meet the following SKU Cloud requirement:
- Currently sell within or to the United Kingdom.
- Currently have a United Kingdom bank account and United Kingdom VAT setup.
- Complete the SKU Cloud Start Selling process .
- SKU Cloud is supported in the following ChannelAdvisor posting locale:
- United Kingdom
- If you do not have a UK ChannelAdvisor account, please look to the Add a New Country page for instructions.
- If SKU Cloud doesn’t display in Marketplaces > Add Marketplace, contact your ChannelAdvisor Sales Representative to request access to the SKU Cloud ChannelAdvisor integration.
Follow the Getting Started with SKU Cloud Guide .