Tanga is THE marketplace for deal-seekers.
Put your catalog of products in front of Tanga's audience of highly active shoppers. Tanga customers love the thrill of discovery that brings them to their site each day looking for something new. The team at Tanga puts their industry-leading customer service to work and delivers fantastic deals on brands and products they care about every day.
For two years in a row, Tanga has been named to Inc 5000’s list of fastest-growing companies in the U.S. This spring Tanga converted to a full-fledged marketplace, allowing you to partner with them to showcase and sell your products on Tanga.com in the same way as Tanga’s own goods.
Experienced E-Commerce Experts
Since 2006, Tanga has served millions of deal-seekers saving their customers hundreds of millions of dollars. After a decade of experience with both warehoused and drop-shipped goods, they know what it’s like to be in the shoes of their merchants.
They handle customer service, credit card processing, fraud prevention, and returns. They’re happy to share their operational efficiencies, bringing you lower fulfillment rates. And with their personalization efforts, they are working hard to match your products to the right Tanga customer to keep them coming back again and again.
What Categories Does Tanga Offer?
Tanga offers a wide variety of product categories, including:
- Consumer Electronics and Accessories
- Computers and Accessories
- Home, Garden and Pet
- Apparel and Accessories
View a full list of product categories on Tanga’s site.
How Does ChannelAdvisor Work with Tanga?
- Upload Your Inventory to ChannelAdvisor – Regardless of where you maintain your inventory, you will need to keep a record of your products within the ChannelAdvisor application. ChannelAdvisor offers a variety of options based on what works best for your company. To learn more about getting your Inventory into ChannelAdvisor please refer to the Inventory Getting Started Guide .
- Map Your Inventory to Tanga's Format – Tanga, like other marketplaces, has a particular format they require sellers to conform to. ChannelAdvisor has made the process of mapping your inventory information to Tanga's product fields simple by providing a template for communicating your inventory data in the preferred format to Tanga.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Your Listings to Tanga – Once you have completed your inventory mapping you are ready to list products on Tanga. You will activate your integration between ChannelAdvisor and Tanga and we will begin sending files to Tanga with your product details, prices and quantity available to sell.
- Customers Purchase Your Products on Tanga – Now that your products are showing on the Tanga marketplace, you should start to see sales. Tanga will handle all aspects of customer payment processing and fraud prevention.
- Orders Are Imported into ChannelAdvisor – ChannelAdvisor will retrieve each order and acknowledge it on your behalf. Your orders will then be available in the ChannelAdvisor software to fulfill.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Shipping Confirmations to Tanga – After you have fulfilled an order, ChannelAdvisor will send a shipping confirmation to Tanga on your behalf. This will mark the order as shipped in Tanga’s Marketplace and does not require additional input from you. Tanga does require that you ship orders within 2 business days of their receipt.
- Customers have questions about their product or need to return it – If there’s a need for a customer to return your product, Tanga’s customer service team will handle all interactions with the customer and facilitate the return back to your facility.
Note: You’ll be able to access Tanga’s Vendor Portal which will provide additional information on sales and fulfillment trends in addition to helpful information around Tanga’s shipping and fulfillment requirements.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started with Tanga is easy and ChannelAdvisor can help you along the way with this process.
- Please make sure you meet the following Tanga requirements:
- You will need to receive a Tanga seller account. You can start this process by completing the following Tanga form:
- Tanga is supported in the following ChannelAdvisor posting locales:
- United States
- If you do not have a US ChannelAdvisor account, please look to the Add a New Country page for instructions.
- If Tanga doesn’t display in Marketplaces > Add Marketplace, contact your ChannelAdvisor Sales Representative to request access to the Tanga ChannelAdvisor integration.
Follow the Getting Started with Tanga Guide .