SHOP.COM powered by Market America means unparalleled brand exposure and product sales. You’ll have access to over 3 million loyal customers and 180,000 Independent Shop Consultants while connecting your brand to the power of a revolutionary shopping experience - the only one in the industry that rewards its customers with Cash back on qualified purchases with no annual cap.
In August 2014 we extended our integration and support selling on SHOP.COM UK now too.
When selling on Shop.com you will be able to:
- Gain access to a new market of loyal customers and people-powered distribution network
- Grow your sales online, as well as through our mobile app, social media tools and direct marketing
- Have access to an Account Manager dedicated to helping you grow your business
- Partner with a newly redesigned marketplace backed by a very experienced team
- Display your brand on your storefront and throughout the purchasing process
What Categories Does Shop.com Offer?
Shop.com offers a wide variety of product categories, including:
- Health / Beauty (non vitamins & supplements)
- Home / Kitchen
- Pet Supplies
To view a full list of product categories accepted by Shop.com download the Shop.com Categories Spreadsheet .
How Does ChannelAdvisor Work with Shop.com?
- Upload Your Inventory to ChannelAdvisor – Regardless of where you maintain your inventory, you will need to keep a record of your products within the ChannelAdvisor application. ChannelAdvisor offers a variety of options based on what works best for your company. To learn more about getting your Inventory into ChannelAdvisor please refer to the Inventory Getting Started Guide.
- Map Your Inventory to Shop.com's Format – Shop.com, like other marketplaces, has a particular format they require sellers to conform to. ChannelAdvisor has made the process of mapping your inventory information to Shop.com's product fields simple by providing a template to communicate your inventory data in the preferred format to Shop.com.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Your Listings to Shop.com – Once you are have completed your inventory mapping you are ready to list products on Shop.com. You will activate your integration between ChannelAdvisor and Shop.com and we will begin sending files to Shop.com with your product details and quantity.
- Customers Purchase Your Products on Shop.com – Now that your products are showing on the Shop.com marketplace, you should start to see sales almost immediately.
- Orders are Imported into ChannelAdvisor – ChannelAdvisor will retrieve each order and acknowledge it on your behalf. Your orders will then be available in the ChannelAdvisor software to fulfill.
- ChannelAdvisor Sends Shipping Confirmations to Shop.com – After you have fulfilled an order (or issued a refund or cancellation), ChannelAdvisor will send a shipping confirmation to Shop.com on your behalf. This will mark the order as shipped in Shop.com's Seller Central and does not require additional input from you.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started with Shop.com is easy and ChannelAdvisor can help you along the way with this process. Begin by following these steps:
Obtain your FTP User Name and Password that will be needed when completing your Shop.com settings in ChannelAdvisor.Follow the steps in the Shop.com Getting Started Guide.
- Request to become a Shop.com partner in the desired region by visiting the following pages: