The SKU Activity report provides performance data on SKUs that were live for the dates included in the report. This report is useful for understanding the cumulative performance of a SKU including its associated fees.
- To run the report, see Creating New Reports on the Reports Center page.
- To view your reports, select Reports > Report Center.
Notes on the SKU Activity Report:
- The SKU Activity report includes the cumulative performance for those SKU's with activity during the date range associated with the report. Because listings can span multiple time periods (a listing may be created in Dec 2008 but continue to be live 3 months later) please be aware that the GMV amounts cover the entire listing, not just the report period.
- ChannelAdvisor Stores products only appear on this report if they have sales.
- The data that we gather for the report are listed below.
| Column Name |
| Description |
| SKU|| The unique value assigned to the product.|
| Title|| |
| Quantity Posted|| Number of units made available for sale.|
| Quantity Closed|| Number of units that buyers committed to purchase.|
| Quantity Sold|| Number of units where payment was received.|
| Quantity Live|| Number of units currently live.|
| Bid Count|| |
| ASP|| The average selling price of the SKU.|
| GMV|| The Gross Merchandise Value associated with the SKU.|
| Original Cost|| The original cost of the SKU.|
| Cost Recovery|| A metric indicating profitability, calculated as GMV divided by Original Cost.|
| Total Fees|| The sum of all fee information for the SKU that we were able to import from eBay or Amazon (non-FBA) for listings and transactions.|