ChannelAdvisor has several indicators throughout the program to distinguish FBA items and orders from the rest of your inventory.
You should be familiar with the following topic before continuing:
How to Sort or View by Amazon FBA as a Distribution Center
- Go to Marketplaces > Amazon > Product Status.
- Locate the Distribution Center field and look for Amazon FBA.
How to View FBA Orders in ChannelAdvisor
When a buyer purchases an item on Amazon, Amazon will fulfill it and update quantity to account for the sale. When ChannelAdvisor polls Amazon for quantity, the new value will be passed through to ChannelAdvisor.
- Go to the Sales > All Sales view.
- Amazon-fulfilled orders will be signified by an Amazon logo in the Status field.
- To filter by Amazon-fulfilled orders, select the Orders Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) option in the Filter By dropdown.
- To view the shipping carrier and tracking number on the line item for your FBA orders, access Edit Sales page on your FBA order.
- FBA orders are imported only after they have been marked as shipped by Amazon. After they are marked shipped, orders can take up to 48 hours to import.
- For Amazon EU Unified accounts we will only import orders for that specific locale. So if the seller only has an Amazon UK account in ChannelAdvisor, we will only import UK orders to this account. The seller must set up ChannelAdvisor accounts for the additional locales so the orders can be imported for the proper locale (i.e. DE or FR).
- When a partially shipped FBA order comes into ChannelAdvisor initially, the Amazon FBA order ID will match what is on Seller Central. When the other items on that order are shipped, the system will append a suffix to the order as "-N" and that number represents really the fulfillments that were created on Amazon's end as they ship the additional remaining items.
Example: If we initially import a partial amazon order aaa-bbb-cccccc on Monday, then Tuesday we'd import additional new items as aaa-bbb-cccccc-2 and Wednesday we'd import the last shipment of remaining items as aaa-bbb-cccccc-3, etc. So each shipment, that Amazon updates after the initial one will be imported as a separate FBA order.
- Multi Channel FBA Orders:
- In the All Sales View the FBA order will be shown with its sales channel (e.g. eBay), the Amazon FBA indicator and a Shipping Status of "Fulfillment by Amazon".
- If the order has multi-lines and one is AFN (Amazon fulfillment) and one is MFN (merchant fulfillment), the order will be shown without a FBA flag on the order level and a Shipping Status of "Fulfillment by Amazon". However, when you edit the order, only the MFN line item is available to indicate shippingn details.
- Designate SKUs for FBA in ChannelAdvisor
- Indicate and Adjust FBA Quantity
- View VBA Status and Orders
- Using the Amazon FBA Auto-Flip Setting