Established in 2006, Shopify was built to grow small businesses into successful companies. Shopify’s hassle-free approach to ecommerce
allows their tens of thousands of customers to sell and showcase their products on an online store to create a flawless, integrated shopping experience.
Click below to download our tip sheet:
Why Use the Shopify Webstore with ChannelAdvisor
- Automatically manage product details and stock levels across many channels, including your Shopify store.
- Standardize order fulfillment processes by receiving order details, updating shipping tracking information, and even issuing refunds for your Shopify orders along with all your marketplace orders.
- Juggle Inventory across marketplaces and your Shopify store.
- Seamlessly use Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) with orders from marketplaces or Shopify.
- Expand by easily adding a new specialty site or a webstore in a new locale while maintaining control of your inventory and orders in ChannelAdvisor.
- Open a webstore on a platform that is easy to use and easy to expand.
Features of the ChannelAdvisor Shopify Integration
- Pick which products you want to send to your Shopify Webstore.
- Monitor GMV, top selling products and orders requiring shipping through the Webstore Dashboard.
- ChannelAdvisor creates and updates both product and product variation details on the Shopify Storefront approximately every hour.
- ChannelAdvisor updates the stock levels for items on Shopify based on Inventory Juggler rules setup in ChannelAdvisor.
- All Shopify order details automatically import into ChannelAdvisor every 15 minutes, updating inventory stock levels for use on all other channels.
- Shipment tracking information that is uploaded into ChannelAdvisor is automatically updated in Shopify.
- Shopify orders that are cancelled in ChannelAdvisor are cancelled on the Shopify store.
- Orders refunded in ChannelAdvisor will be refunded on Shopify.
Important Notes about the Integration
- The ChannelAdvisor Shopify integration supports Smart Collections on Shopify. It does not assign products to "manual" collections.
- ChannelAdvisor only imports orders that are paid. In Shopify, the related checkout behavior is determined by the Settings > Checkout > After an order has been placed setting. Once the credit card has been charged, ChannelAdvisor will import the order.
How to Get Started
Getting started with Shopify is easy and ChannelAdvisor can help you along the way with this process. Begin by following these steps:
- Create a store in Shopify .
- Contact your ChannelAdvisor Sales Representative to request access to the ChannelAdvisor Shopify Webstore Integration.
- Visit the Shopify Getting Started Guide to begin working with Shopify and ChannelAdvisor today.