Key enhancements for this release include the following:
- Best Buy Marketplace Integration
- eBay Beta Listing Errors View
- eBay Parts Compatibility for Motorcycles supported
Click on the product areas below to get more information about the specific product areas that are relevant to you.
- Low Quantity Alert - The low quantity alert calculation will be run against Total Quantity, this is a change from the previous calculation that compared the Low Quantity value to Available Quantity.
- Consumer Electronics Category Update - The template for the Consumer Electronics category was updated and now includes many new product types corresponding product attributes. The updated category is available on Amazon US, UK, France and Germany. There is one known issue with the template. In the US and Canada, values specified in the Min and Max Shutter Speed fields are returning errors. We are working with Amazon to resolve this issue.
- Product Matching Error Resolution - The new Product Matching Error Resolution feature was introduced in the May release. In this release, we made some improvements to the screens to provide more descriptive information about potential matches. In addition, if a user determines that the returned matches are not adequate, we added the ability to search Amazon for additional products that may match your product. For more information on the feature, please visit our SSC page for Product Matching Error Resolution.
- Repricer - Work was completed to improve the speed and reliability of our repricer engine. Additionally, due to an Amazon API update, we are no longer able to provide the ability to filter out competitors based on listing quantity when evaluating a competitor. With this release, the quantity filter option will no longer appear in your Repricer Settings user interface and the repricer engine will no longer filter out any competitors based on quantity.
- Best Buy
- An integration to the Best Buy Marketplace is now available to Sellers who have been approved by Best Buy to sell on their marketplace. For more information about this marketplace, please see the SSC page Best Buy Marketplace.
- Beta Listing Errors View - A beta Listing Errors view is now available. This new view provides you with information about your errors when listing items as well as warnings that eBay returns for both successfully listed items and those that were rejected. These results are grouped to give you a quick overview of your most common errors and allow you quick insight into resolution. You can reach the new page from the existing Errored Listings page and following the link at the top. Please take a look and send us feedback using the link at the top of every page so we can use your suggestions for further enhancements to the page.
- Parts Compatibility for Motorcycles - Support for Motorcycle parts in eBay Parts Compatibility is now available. For more information, see our recently updated pages on Fitment / Parts Compatibility.
- Shipping Carrier Update - eBay has added two new domestic shipping carrier options in the US for shippers sending packages from China and Hong Kong. These are available on the posting template and in the eBay Shipping Carrier mapping settings page. Please note that in order to use these you must set your country of origin appropriately or eBay will reject your listing request.
- Manual ePID Option Removed - The option to manually specify an ePID on the eBay Motors posting template has been removed and combined with the catalog lookup functionality. While it is not necessary to manually look up an ePID to list an item in the eBay catalog, some sellers prefer to do that to ensure they have the correct item. If you choose to do that, just configure the ePID in the catalog search term item and it will work the same. Alternately, you can use our automatic catalog lookup to find items in the eBay catalog without having to go through the extra work to look up the ePID in advance.
- Variations Processing Update - Enhancements have been applied to the process that withdraws individual child items to reduce the number of times the entire parent listing must be ended to prevent an oversell condition. This should significantly reduce the number of times that the parent listing must be ended when one of the children is no longer available due to oversell avoidance.
- Bugs Fixed - The following bugs have been addressed in this release:
- Multiple eBay Accounts With Common Store Categories - When using multiple eBay accounts that have the exact same store categories, the store category would not always associate properly with the created or updated ad. This has been identified and resolved.
- Revise and Withdraw Details in Closed Listings View - In some cases the historical details about revision and withdraw requests submitted to an eBay listing were not displayed in the closed listings view. This has been identified and updated so the information will be shown.
- Product Mapping Template Update (June 15) - On June 15, the Newegg Product Mapping Template will include support for the latest Newegg subcategories and corresponding product attributes. With that update, there will be no remaining known issues with listing products in any subcategories.
- More Accurate Product Status - ChannelAdvisor has increased the reliability of the product status for items listed on Newegg. After submitting a group of listings or changes to a listings, ChannelAdvisor will wait for Newegg to respond and change item status to "live" or "error" accordingly.
- Enhanced Variation Support - The Sears Product Mapping Template now includes support for variations in all Sears categories. Click on a category in the Product Mapping Template to see the Sears variation attributes.
- All Sears listings now use SKU - Sears expanded their product identifier (Item ID) to 50 characters. ChannelAdvisor will now list all products on Sears using the SKU value found in ChannelAdvisor. Listings previously using the randomly generated value will be re-listed using the SKU. Note that the SKU may only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z or 0-9), underscores and dashes. Any other special characters in the SKU will fail to list on Sears.
Return to Top
Shopping and Flex Feeds
Return to Top
- New TheFind.com template, called TheFind Template for Spec 1.15.2 CPC was released, adding support for TheFind's social features including Glimpse.
- Contention issues at PriceGrabber’s ftp servers were causing some feeds to fail pre-feed credential validation. Made changes to continue processing feeds to any provider experiencing these conditions.
- Copying a feed did not copy certain feed attributes like credentials.
- Feed Guide load performance improvements.
- Credentials saved for one feed will automatically become the default credentials for subsequent feeds to the same site/provider.
- Added notification to users to create a new template if attempting to change tracking status (tracking enabled or disabled) of an existing Flex Feed.
Strategy and Support Center
Return to Top
API / Developer Network